NEW!!! THE FIRST EVER DVD ON THE BLADE ROOTS OF MODERN ARNIS
Modern Arnis for the New Millennium - The Roots of Modern Arnis -The Blade
The blade is considered to be the heart of Filipino Martial Arts. Modern Arnis has its origins in the blade as taught to him by his grandfather, Leon. While teaching his art of the cane, Grand Master Remy Presas also laid out what he learned from his grandfather - the art of the bolo. In this DVD, Prof. Dan
Anderson, a senior student of Remy Presas, lays out the art of the Modern Arnis blade in a series of easy to learn drills. This work will complete the training of any Modern Arnis student.
1. Different way to use the blade
2. How to defend against the blade
3. Bio-mechanical cutting - the effects of cuts to various parts of the body
4. How the numbering system of the blade differs from the stick
5. Various drills which will enable you to become skilled at blade work
6. And much more!
This is a must for any serious student of Modern Arnis!